about Bol - gastronomic guide
A prelude of Dalmatian mediterannian cousine - a small selection of Dalmatian specialities for all your senses. Fresh and healthy seafood, homegrown bio food, olive extravergine iol, local wines from sunny vineyards, great variety of flavors for every taste... Wine, dine and unwind!
Shrimps sauce or grill - "Posip" Korta Katarina
Shrimps sauce or grill - the sauce is made with white wine, parsley and garlic. For grilled shrimps pepper, paprika, olive oil and lemon juice are used.
Korta Katarina "Posip" - white dry wine, light gold color, made in Korcula from selected grapes of the type Posip. Won the title of best white wine in 2007.
Gastro recommendation: shells, crabs, spicy cheeses, black risotto with cuttlefish.
list of the best restaurants in Bol
Only the best restaurants in Bol - recommended places where to eat in Bol.
- Restaurant "Gust" - traditional Dalmatian gastronomy, lobster salad, lobster with spaghetti, gregada - quality white fish cooked with potato. Address: Frane Radica 14, tel.: +385 (0)21 635 911
- Restaurant "Mlin" - old mill on the seaside, cascading terrace. Brudet with cornmeal, fish marinade, veal or lamb under baking lid, spit-roast lamb... Address: Ante starcevica 11, tel.: +385 (0)21 635 376
- Restaurant "Ribarska kucica" - seafood, meat, lobster salad, home-made gnocci and prosciutto sauce, scampi grilled or buzara style. Address: Starceviceva bb, tel.: +385 (0)21 635 033
- Restaurant "Nono Ban" - indigenous Brac food, homemade ingredients used in cooking, homemade wines and brandy. Address: Gornji Humac, tel.: +385 (0)21 647 233 - www.nonoban.com
- Tavern "Kopacina" - famous for its lamb and a great variety of native Brac specialties, lamb festival during summer, soups are brilliant. Address: Nerezisce - Donji Humac, , tel.: +385 (0)21 647 707
- Tavern "Toni" - Dalmatian cuisine and Brac specialties, lamb and Brac cake known as "Dol Viagra" - almonds, walnuts and caramelised sugar. Address: Postira - Dol, tel.: +385 (0)91 516 6532
- Restaurant "Lovrecina" - situated in the midst of a sandy bay, all ingredients are from local organic farming. Address: Postira, Porat 1, tel.: +385 (0)21 784 285
- Tavern "Kod Tonca" - old-fashioned stone tavern, family run, with seating on riva, great risottos, stew with dumplings, lobster stew. Address: Splitska, Riva bb, tel.: +385 (0)21 71 77 16